Back for CinemaCon Day 3!
Disney and 20th Century Studios are taking the stage today to preview their biggest 2023 releases, which, of course, includes a pair of Marvel Studios releases: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and The Marvels. While we wouldn't expect to see too much new stuff from the former since it is out next week, they could debut fresh footage from the Brie Larson-starrer to get attendees even more hyped.
Following Marvel Studios, we'd expect The Little Mermaid, The Boogeyman, Elemental, and Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny to get a lot of shine, and we wouldn't be surprised to get fresh footage from Haunted Mansion, A Haunting in Venice and/or Next Goal Wins.
The Walt Disney Studios & 20th Century Studios presentation begins on April 26 at 9:30 AM PST (12:30 PM EST)!
Follow along below and leave your comments in the usual space!
Warner Bros. Pictures' projected 2023/2024/2025 lineup:
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5)
- The Little Mermaid (May 26)
- The Boogeyman (June 2)
- Elemental (June 16)
- Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30)
- Theater Camp (July 14)
- Haunted Mansion (July 28)
- A Haunting in Venice (September 15)
- True Love (October 6)
- The Marvels (November 10)
- Next Goal Wins (November 17)
- Wish (November 22)
- Magazine Dreams (December 8)
- Elio (March 1, 2024)
- Snow White (March 22, 2024)
- Captain America: New World Order (May 3, 2024)
- Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (May 24, 2024)
- Inside Out 2 (June 14, 2024)
- Mufasa: The Lion King (July 5, 2024)
- Thunderbolts (July 26, 2024)
- Blade (September 6, 2024)
- Deadpool 3 (November 8, 2024)
- Avatar 3 (December 20, 2024)
- Fantastic Four (February 14, 2025)
- Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (May 2, 2025)
- Untitled Star Wars film (December 19, 2025)
- Avengers: Secret Wars (May 1, 2026)
- Avatar 4 (December 18, 2026)
- Untitled Star Wars film (December 17, 2027)
- Avatar 5 (December 22, 2028)
ActioNewz.com, and/or the user who contributed this post, may earn commissions or revenue through clicks or purchases made through any third-party links contained within the content above.